About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween all!  We hit our neighborhood while it was still light--thank you daylight savings for waiting an extra week.  The Noodle and I were on the hunt for loot and J stayed home passing out candy. 
I think next year we're going to stay away from cardboard costumes.  While they are cute and all, they're not very forgiving where steps are concerned or if you trip while you're walking (as evidenced by the tears in the eyes before we even headed out!).  Even so, we had a fun time trick-or-treating and by the end, the Noodle couldn't wait to go over all her candy.

No comments: