About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back from the mountains

We got back from visiting Uncle and Aunt C...and what a fun time we had!  We're lucky that they have lived in some cool places for us to come visit--the Boston area and now the mountains ( but not out West).  Isn't it amazing, how in the U.S. ,there are so many different regions and climates?  J and I were talking about it on the loooong drive back.  I honestly think that the Noodle does better than me.  I seem to be becoming less and less tolerant the longer we have to sit in a car.  Yuck!  Yet she seems to just go with the flow--thankfully!

We did all the typical "touristy" things--sightseeing, hiking (sort of), wine tasting, shopping (window), eating and of course, lots and lots of catching-up!  Some of us even attempted some K*ng Fu Panda karate  moves with the bubble gun...enough said on that one!  Ha Ha!!  So relaxing and enjoyable!  If only they weren't 8 hours away :(
 
 


No comments: