About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, April 1, 2011

New Kicks

Dare I say it, but perhaps a hint of Spring is in the air.  We've gone 2 days without any snow and the white stuff that came down in buckets on Wednesday, has mostly melted away.  Fingers are crossed.
That being said, a few weeks back, I thought perhaps we better get the Noodle's feet measured to see if it was time to get some new shoes.  Yep, sure enough it was.  Today we broke out the new kicks.  They look huge on her feet (room to grow--sage advice from the helpful ladies at Str*de Rite), but she didn't trip too much, so all was good.  She sprinted out to the garage and informed me "Mama, I am soooo fast.  Did you see me?"  Maybe she can chase Spring into our part of the country!

No comments: