About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The best reward

I don't know at what age shoe shopping becomes a fun, enjoyable, "I-could-spend-hours-looking/trying-on-shoes" type event.  Certainly not when you're 4.  Probably not when you're 5, either!  The reward for being cooperative during a shoe-trying-on escapade?  Getting to play in the mall play area.  Big hit.  Especially because we so rarely do it. 
The Noodle happily climbed, slid, crawled, scooted and most importantly, laughed.  She even went up and started playing with another little girl about her same age.  A big step for my rather introverted-in-public child :)

No comments: