About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Latest "find"

What to be let in on a little secret?  I have a new haunt that I visit quite frequently.  While I know lots of others are obsessed waaay into this little "diamond in the rough", I honestly never saw myself as a follower.  Can you guess?

Drum roll please................................it is shopping at the G*odwill!   
Let me back up a bit.  A while back, I saw this tutorial on MADE and I thought, BINGO.  I need to get  some knit shirts and start making leggings for the Noodle (there are times in a girl's life when tights just won't cut it).  Where to go?  Where to go?  Fingers drumming....And then I had my a-ha moment...the G*odwill.  XL t-shirts at $3.50, each in a dazzling array of colors?  Throw in 50% off or $1 day?  Yes please! 

Even when a certain someone is displaying a burst of exuberance and starts running on cement, only to fall and bust open a knee and rip a hole into said leggings, all is o.k.  Just pop back in to the G*odwill to buy another brown t-shirt and whip up a second pair. 
Shocking, isn't it?!
And now those little legs will stay cozy, even if it is gray, drizzly and only 42 degrees out!

No comments: