About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, March 4, 2011

When I grow up...

J was able to go into the Noodle's classroom this morning to talk to all of them about being an architect.  He confessed to me that he was more nervous speaking in front of a group of 3 and 4 year olds than he ever gets speaking in front of adults, but he did a GREAT job!
The "tools", which ironically are now mostly obsolete due to the computer, were a hit, as was the model.  They had fun passing everything around and especially like having their own "special" paper (trace paper...great to crunch and scrunch!).
Giving directions about the activity to come.
After he did his presentation, they came back a few at a time to complete the activity while the others were having center time.  It ended up being a really appropriate activity, since developmentally at this age they are all across the board. They all were successful and each one ended up with their very own blueprint for their new home as well as an elevation to color.  A hit!!

No comments: