About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date Night

Tonight is date night...for Daddy and the Noodle!  They are having a "popcorn with Pop" night at preschool and to say that the Noodle was excited would be an understatement!! 

Tomorrow he's going in to talk about being an architect (different daddies have been coming in to talk about their professions).  Last night we came up with an activity for the kids to do...I had to keep reminding him that they are a bunch of 3/4 year olds and that we have to keep it simple!  Exact-o knives anyone?!  Ha ha, I kid. More on that tomorrow.
Take the picture, already, Mama!  I want to go!!


Doesn't this just melt your heart?!

No comments: