About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our happy family of 3

The Noodle has been working on her drawing skills lately.  If you've every studied any kind of child development, then you know that once a child progresses from various scribbling stages and they begin to gain more control over the art utensil, often what emerges is called a "head-body".  We were out to brunch this past Sunday, and to pass the time, Papa gave the Noodle his placemat.  The following was her drawing of our family:


In her own words: "This is Mommy [the one w/the big nose], this is me [the medium sized person] and here is teeny-tiny Daddy."  Love it!!

No comments: