About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

100 years from now...

...I hope that I am an alert, "with-it", free-moving chickie...with lots of family surrounding me.  That's what J's Great Aunt is.  We went and celebrated her 100th birthday today.  Can you even IMAGINE what it would be like to live for 100 years?  I certainly can't, but J's Great Aunt is just as spunky and active as if she were 50.  It was also special, because we got to see and play with some cousins who happen to have a similar story as the Noodle.  So on this day, we say Happy Birthday to You Great Aunt I and thanks for the great party!  We look forward to doing it again next year :)





No comments: