About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fingerpainting fun

I wrote about my, hmmm, aversion, to fingerpaint here. Today we went over to the good friend's house who I spoke of and braved the messiness to, you guessed it, fingerpaint. The Noodle enjoyed using the paint, but after about 3 pictures, she was ready to move onto some watercolor paints. She didn't get into it nearly as much as her little friend, granted said friend turned 2 in October, so there is a slight age difference. Long live self-expression!

The first tentative touches.


Really getting into it.


Ta-da!!


It is more fun on my hands than on the paper.


Watercolors are fun too.

No comments: