About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, January 22, 2010

6 month check-up

It has been pretty quiet around here. We did have the Noodle's 6 month check-up with the cleft team earlier in the week. Everything went well. Her hearing tested normally and the fistula hasn't gotten any bigger, and is in fact, perhaps a little smaller. We'll go back in another 6 months just to make sure that everything continues to remain the same. What a blessing it is to have a doctor's appointment where there is hardly anything to report.

Playing baby dolls has become a favored activity. I love to watch her, especially when she doesn't realize it. Isn't she so sweet?!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Those pictures make her look lots OLDER! She does look so incredibly sweet in those pictures!