About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

We've been dancin' around with the white stuff pretty much every day since New Year's Day. Brrr. I saw this dress here and here and thought I could try my hand at it. Since it is so cold out and I have to be indoors, why not make the most out of it, right?! Stay posted to see how it turns out...

On one of the afternoons, after nap, the Noodle wanted to venture out in it so we donned all the apparel, dusted off the sled and got busy. This particular day it wasn't too cold out but the flakes were big, fluffy and accumulated pretty quickly. Sorry the photos aren't better...the flash picked up on the snowflakes and my lens kept getting wet!


Who says sand toys are only for the sand?!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good for you getting out in the snow! I have to confess, we have been hiding inside :) I have yet to take Katie out - might have something to do with the fact that Lindsay has decided she likes my boots, so if she's out - I'm in...and so the stealing of clothes begins!