About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Happenings

This month has been busy doing lots of fun things as a family.  I feel like we've had a good balance of "things to do" but have also had downtime so that the month hasn't flown by in a series of blurred activities.

We've had Christmas concerts, dinner with friends and families and birthdays.
 

Gingerbread man decorating, home improvement projects and Christmas cookie baking.
Making jiaozi, Journey to Bethlehem, and even snuck in a few date nights.
Tea tasting, Chinese hot pot and lots of cuddles.

 
 Elf antics, dress-up and Christmas caroling rounded out our season.
 

What a blessing it is to have these memories and to share them with all the people that I love.  I know Christmas can be difficult for many--J has a friend who just lost his wife suddenly, leaving behind two young children.  Devastating.  All the more reason to hug those close to you tightly and don't let a moment go by without letting them know how much they mean to you. 

No comments: