About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Science Fair


The Noodle entered into her school's science fair.  It wasn't a competition, just a chance for the children to work through the scientific process.
There were so many options...it was hard for her to decide!  Eventually she decided upon the question "Which will rot faster--an organic or non-organic apple?"  She had a great time documenting the rotting process by taking pictures.  Ha!
Afterwards, we hit up the local ice-cream shop.  We all got the children's size sundaes.  They are still re.donk.u.lous.
But let me tell you.  That hot fudge.  Enough said.
We rolled home.

By the way, in case you were wondering, organic apples decompose MUCH faster than non-organic apples.





No comments: