About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lots of color


The girls and I hadn't done anything creative for a while, so since Mei Mei has been really into watercoloring lately, and I found some small doilies that I had had since forever, I thought we might as well put them together to create!
I had seen this a while back so it was floating around in the back of my mind.  We had the whole afternoon free and dinner was pretty much set--besides, this is a pretty easy craft that anyone can do and doesn't take much time either.

Mei Mei's choice of color was turquoise.  All. the. time.  She ventured out a bit, but always came right back to the aqua.  Ha.
The Noodle was happy experimenting with different shades.  Purple, pink, red, orange, green.  All good :)
I folded them in half over some yarn, gave'em a staple at the bottom and voila--a little more added color to our mantle.

No comments: