About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Raspberries!

 
Yum!  Summer with its bounty of delicious fruit right at our fingertips--I love it!
Late summer, in our part of the world, is a great time for picking raspberries.  We haven't been in a few years (boo!) so it was nice to head back out and spend the morning hunting and gathering--ha!
J was able to go with us, so between the 3 of us (Mei Mei was busy wandering and attempting to "disappear"--so she could nibble in peace?!) we picked 8 quarts.  The Noodle and I restrained ourselves from sampling until the very end, but boy, was it hard!
Our dinner reservations for the evening?  A picnic down at the Lake--perfect view and perfect company! Bet ya can't guess what was up for dessert?

No comments: