About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ridin' the rails


Yesterday, 2 of the Noodle's little friends from church and their dads, who are also in bible study with J, went out to ride the rails with us. While taking a ride through the woods was fun, the really good times started when "Thomas" and "Toby" made their appearances. A grandson of another train club member was gracious enough to take the 3 little ones around and around and around, in a big circle, on either Thomas or Toby. They could have kept it up for hours. Eventually, the bigger boys wanted a try too, and even I ended up taking Thomas around for a spin. Moods are always high when Thomas is around!

Patiently waiting their turn at the "station".

The sweet "engineer" who kept the trains running regularly

No comments: