About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, July 30, 2010

National Cheesecake Day

We've had a pretty quiet week here.  Nothing too exciting or noteworthy going on.  Just life.  Tonight we decided to go out to eat and use a gift certificate that good friends had given us (thanks so much!!) to Ch*esecake Factory.  Good food but large enormous portions!!  We got an entree and split it 3 ways.  More than enough, but ohh so tasty.  Bet ya didn't know that today is "National Cheesecake Day", did ya?  Well it is, and so the cheesecake was 1/2 off.  Even though we certainly didn't NEED cheesecake after our meal, we got it anyways.  It was as delicious as you can imagine.  Afterward, we walked around and attempted to work off a few of the thousand + calories that we had just consumed.  I don't think our leisurely stroll is gonna cut it though.  Sigh.  I LOVE cheesecake.  Too bad it is so bad for you.



No comments: