About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Storytime at the library



We normally do storytime at the library on Wednesdays, but it ended a few weeks ago and won't start up again until January. They offer a "drop-in" storytime on Fridays with a craft, so we decided to go give it a shot. This week's theme was all about bears. Cute stories, cute activity. Good way to keep an active little one busy. After that it was off to the park again. We've had a number of sunny days and the temps are actually quite pleasant today. I figured we'd better make the most of it. As we were leaving, the Noodle said "Mama, I love this park". Lately she's been very adamant and vocal about saying what she likes or loves. A couple examples are: "I love rice", "I like dino book" (How does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight?), and "I love ____ (Elmo, Pooh Bear, Eeyore, etc.)". What a little character :)

1 comment:

Seth said...

we have to teach her "i love auntie" and "i love uncle"!! can't wait to see you in a little over a month!!