About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

FCC celebrates National Adoption Month

Happy Family Day
Yummy :)
So how exactly am I suppose to use this fan?
Ah haaa!
Tee hee hee hee hee
Dancin', dancin', dancin'!!

All the kiddos
For those of you who don't know, November is officially considered National Adoption Month. Nov. 8th marked the first "Orphan Sunday" that many churches (including ours)throughout the US participated in. You can find out more about it here. We also participated in our local FCC chapter's event to celebrate adoption with a tasty dinner and some Chinese dancing. Whenever we attend one of these functions, I'm always reminded that it is so important for the Noodle to see families that look like ours as well as to celebrate her heritage. It was a fun event and once she warmed up, she had a blast.

No comments: