About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not a baby anymore....

Was looking for a different picture, but came across this one instead from last November...just melts my heart (the leg that J's showing isn't too bad either--ha!)



WOW. It is so easy to forget how fast they grow and change. If you're anything like our family, we don't tend to print up our digital pictures. Maybe we go back and flip through 1 or 2 files, but it is not the same as having the real photos in front of you to help you reminisce. I REALLY need to make it a point to print up some and put them in an album. The Noodle's Lifebook is finished and other scrapbooks are too, but still. Perhaps this will go on my New Year's resolution list?! We'll see.

1 comment:

JCrane said...

I thought the same thing about pictures a few weeks ago! I hadn't looked at Abbey's digital pictures from 2006-2007 in a very long time. I looked a few weeks ago and couldn't believe how much has changed in such a short amount of time. Technology is great, but can't really replace the actual photos in hand that provide a gentle reminder of how precious time is and how quickly life moves.