About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mini-break with Lollie and Papa

The Chinese Noodle and I spent a few days up with Lollie and Papa at their summer cottage. J came up later, as did my Aunt and Nana. The time was busy spent going to the summer symphony (the Noodle sat mezmerized through the entire first half, tapping her hands every so often), playing on the playground, going to the farmer's market, walking around, eating ice cream, swimming in the Lake, sitting on the dock, laughing and catching up. Exactly the things you love to do with family.

Sunday, Lollie offically became a member of the Catholic church where she teaches. While it was hot, hot, hot, she had so many friends, collegues and of course family there to support her, it was well worth it.

One of my favorite past-times.
Tea party with Papa
Do they still use these things?
The Girls...minus oneOff to the farmer's market.
Taking a rest
Brrrr it is cold on my feet!
Celebrating Lollie's dedication and acceptance into the Catholic church

No comments: