About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

CSA Week 8

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I guess this is how the Chinese Noodle feels about the bounty of vegetables that we received this week. It was a large 1/2 share this week...and we're leaving for vacation on Sunday. I foresee numerous vegetarian dinners in our future. J is jumping up and down with excitement. Not. Included was: cherry tomatoes, a green pepper, a red onion, bok choy, a pobalono pepper, a small watermelon, kale, a banana pepper, an eggplant, 2 large tomatoes, a cuke and 2 jalapeno peppers. FYI, that zucchini in the background is from our neighbor...how neighbor-ly of her to share the wealth :)

1 comment:

Mary B. said...

Looks like a very happy two-year old, lol!