About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Chinese Noodle's interests

As we are coming up on our one-year anniversary of having the Chinese Noodle, I've been looking at some older photos and reminiscing. It is so easy to forget how much kiddos grow and change! This post is to document all of her interests and likes, right now, as a two and a half year old.


I'm 2...
and a half!
I love to help out Mommy and Daddy in what ever they are doing.
Puzzles are fun.
So is playing Memory.
Yum. Popsicles
Getting flipped upside down never gets old.
Nothing better than fresh cherry tomatoes off the vine--especially when I can help harvest them.

My current favorite way to motor around.
The trike isn't bad either.
I love to play with my bear...FYI, Daddy says if you plant bamboo, it will bring the pandas! I'm on the look-out.
Being together is always a good time.
Yes, I'd definitely say that this is a good age to be!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great pictures, I especially love the last few :)
She has changed so much in the year, imagine what the next one could bring!
She is a doll!