About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fall fun


So we've been a bit absent 'round these parts as of late.  Sorry!!!  Life has been full but in a good way.

While our weekdays/evenings are pretty rushed, we relish our weekends.  Aren't they the best?  This fall God has been putting on quite a show for us and we are loving every minute of it.

Clear, sunny days.  Endless blue sky.  Jewel-colored foliage.  Warm temperatures with a touch of that cooler weather that we know is just around the corner.  Who am I kidding--cooler temperatures is a joke.  It will be freezing, gray and slushy in no time!  All the more reason for us to live it up in fall.

One great way to do that is by taking a trip to the farm.  Hay mazes, piles 'o pumpkins, scarecrows and a few four legged creatures.
On my list of things to do was to get an apple fritter to enjoy.  Mmmmmm I love them!  I think everyone felt the same way.
After that delicious ball of fried goodness, we took a walk around the orchard.
I spy with my little eye...some sister love!  Ha--quick, capture it!!!

No comments: