About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gobble Gobble

This Thanksgiving we came, we saw, we ate!  It was good!!
We started off the holiday weekend by getting ice cream at a local fav.  It was delish--yum yum ;)

Then it was time to get our turkey on (at least most of us!).
After eating ourselves silly, J and I snuck out to walk on the beach.  it was cooold but nice to have a little mini-date.
On Sunday we helped man a booth at church to promote adoption and orphan awareness, since November is the "official" month to draw attention to it.  We are part of a small organization that helps support families who are going through the adoption process.
When you say "yes" to God and get out of his way, amazing things happen!

No comments: