About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day of Preschool!!


Today it was finally Mei Mei's turn to go back to school.
She's been eagerly anticipating it and couldn't wait to go!!
After we had finished lunch, we grabbed a few photos.  She was also adamant that we pray for her before we left (be still my heart, sweet girl!).
There was no hand holding as she marched up to the doors.  Little Miss Independent!
She did let me get one more shot of her before we went in.
Today and tomorrow she's only there with half of her class for an hour but on Thursday she'll go for the full 2.5 hours with the entire class.
And she's off!

No comments: