About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

We got to celebrate moms all weekend long!
First, I was able to go into Mei Mei's class and play.  What fun!  It is so cute to see all of those adorable little preschoolers.  Definitely a fun age :)
Then, after hitting up the park for some serious playing, we headed out to see Grandma and Grandpa. The beautiful weather just begged for a beach walk.  How could we say no?!
Finally, on Sunday, we had brunch with Lollie and Papa.  The restaurant was so close to their condo that we could walk, which was a perfect way to walk off all that brunch food.  Can you say stuffed?!
Both J and I realize just how blessed we are that both our mothers live so close and that we can see them so frequently.  We love that the girls have our mothers to pray for them, influence them and love on them!!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: