About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Life lately and photo dump


So rather than go into tons of details, I'll just let the photos do most of the talking.  Basically we've just been wrapping up the school year (Mei Mei's first year of preschool is finished) and trying to enjoy being outside.
Also throw in some Music Together, a visit to the art museum plus a dedication/presentation for a buddy bench for the Noodle's school for good measure.
Jam session

We've been exploring on the beach and of course searching earnestly for beach glass.  Toes may or may not have been dipped into the water.
 
Brrrrr!  That water is COLD!
Spy partners in crime.
Finally, we've gorged ourselves on yummy food and enjoyed taking in the culture at the local, annual Asian festival.
I would definitely say that May has been a good one!
The Noodle had her move-up day and Mei Mei wanted to wear her matching dress.





No comments: