About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Break

In all honesty, I was a bit nervous heading into Spring Break.  I didn't know how it was going to go having both of the girls at home for a whole week.  I wrote a bit about it here.  Thankfully it went great!!  I feel like we've jumped over a major hurdle and things are finally starting to smooth out--what an answer to prayer!!  

They got along so well, and there were times when the Noodle was the only one Mei Mei would listen or respond to, which totally made me laugh :)

 The Noodle is now my "go-to gal" when Mei Mei is being a stubborn, feisty 2 year-old!

By Friday they were starting to get tired of each other and there was more typical sibling bickering, but it was so much better than what we had been dealing with.

I tried to find a good balance so that we had something fun planned each day (playdates, zoo, storytime, Natural History museum, etc.) but that there was also lots of downtime to just play and chill.  It seemed to work.

No comments: