About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Could it be...Spring?!


Could it be that Spring is finally showing her face around these parts?  Even though the calendar has flipped to April, I know that snow is still a possibility, but we had a couple of warmer days--in a row--so I'm hoping!

Last weekend we brought out the trike for Mei Mei and proceeded to teach her how to ride it.  That whole 'push your foot down on the pedal' isn't always easy.  Especially when you stop and want to get going again! Then you add the turning bit.  It is a lot for a little body to master!  But she did it.


Now she's peddling around like a pro.  I love to sit and watch both of them.  For the most part, they are in "the zone" and are content to just ride around and around.  Hello Spring!

No comments: