About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

I have never been a huge New Year's Eve fan--lots of hoopla and "pressure" to make it The.Best.Night.Ever.  What I've found, though, is that the way you spend NYE, is usually the way you spend most weekend nights--last night was no exception for us.
We had a very nice (early) dinner with Lollie and Papa and then came home, got the Noodle in bed (yeah for re-established bedtimes!) and then just hung out.  Lights were out by 10:15, which if you know us, is actually a late night.  Ha--no doubting that we're true party animals!!

Today we finished taking down the Christmas decor and getting the house back to normal before Grandma, Grandpa, Lollie and Papa came over for dinner.  We ended last year and began this year with what is important to us--being surrounded by family.  Cheers to 2014!

No comments: