About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day out with Thomas

Oh yes, we bought into it...hook, line and sinker!  Our early childhood PTA got a group rate on tickets so of course we had to go.  Initially, when I got the 9:30 time slot (with the expectation that you will arrive an hour early...on a Saturday...to a place that is about 45 minutes from our house) I was a bit bummed--no leisurely lie-in.  But, it ended up being the best!  Since we were the first train run, we got great parking, hardly any crowds, beautious (is that a word?!) weather and our pick of photo ops.  Fab-u-lous!! 
Feeling a bit overwhelmed with the crowds, activities and yes, even Thomas!
Waiting...and waiting...to ride the rails:
 still waiting...
And we're finally off...time to enjoy the ride!  Peep peep :)

No comments: