About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another set of wheels.

Last fall I picked up some roller skates for the Noodle but since the weather turned yucky, she never got a chance to try them out.  Today, while running into T*rget for a few "necessities", we picked up the knee, elbow and hand guards so she could give her skates a spin.
Initially she was very unsure.  After a few tentative steps, she became more confident....until bam!  Right onto her behind.  Ouch!  Especially because there's not much padding back there!
 By the end of the afternoon, she had figured out how to steady herself, pick herself up and get back onto her feet, move forward as well as backwards and even pick up a little steam while chugging along.  Another set of wheels for the Noodle.

No comments: