About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Where a kid can be a kid

Yes, you guessed it--Ch#ck-E-Ch#ese!  I have to say that mid-day on a Monday is the PRIME-TIME to go (at least from a parent's perspective).  Hardly any crowds, no lines or waiting and you get your pick of the games.  The Noodle had such a fun time not only at the restaurant, but also spending time with her friend.  It was sweet to see them together--it will be a hard playdate to top!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

My kids love that place, if I decide to take them, we go when they open on a weekday too! We just did a Thursday morning and there was no one there. Gotta love having the place to yourself :)
I am glad you all enjoyed the mouse!