About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where is the time going?!?!?!

She certainly wasn't doing this 2 years ago!
Some days I look at the Noodle and I can still see the little peanut who we brought home from China, 2 years ago.  She was 20 months old on Gotcha day, so she was definitely a toddler, but she still had a "baby" quality to her.  Other days, she completely looks like a little girl.  Ack!!!  Time is moving by too swiftly for me!  I want to throw my arms around it and make it stop.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to do it?  Didn't think so.  Guess I'll just have to throw my arms around my Chinese Noodle and squeeze and squeeze and squeeze.
Those cheeks and that chin--this one reminds me of the early days!

1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

They all grow too fast! You just need to enjoy the NOW. Blessings