About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween party

A very useful engine, leading her class into the party. 
This morning was the Noodle's Halloween party.  J was able to sneak out of work for a few hours and join us.  I know the C.N. loved having him there!  The party took place in the church basement (wonderful lighting) and the kiddos went from station to station.  While it was a bit overwhelming, everyone seemed to have a good time.  

I don't know what it is about Thomas, but it seems that most toddlers/preschoolers at some point in time are fascinated by him.  Well, this Thomas certainly drew a crowd.  In the beginning, the Noodle was good about sharing and letting a few kidlets try him on, but then, after a while, she got rather possessive.  Ha!  Great opportunity to talk about sharing :)
Takin' a break from Thomas...to make a little music!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love, love, love the Noodle's Thomas costume! J. did an amazing job and she is too cute. AK would be in love with it if she saw it.

Debbie Sauer said...

I bet she had the best costume there! Blessings.

Unknown said...

So B is having "train envy"!! He kept wanting to look at the pictures over and over again. And said "I ride it tomorrow"!

It is the coolest costume ever!!