About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Clambake!

One of my best friends from high school had us over last night for a clambake, and let me tell ya--it was delish!    I mean, really, when you can swirl anything in melted butter, you know it has to be tasty!!  I didn't realize that there was QUITE so much food and so we ate ourselves into a food coma (almost).  Good things the little ones kept us laughing with their dress-up and silly antics.  Ha ha!!
I mean, seriously!  Look at this spread!  Makes my tummy hurt just remembering :)
***The Noodle has never really been into dress-up before, mainly because we don't have any cool dress-up clothes!  But look at her sweet, little face...do you think she loved every minute of it?  Oh yeah!!  Good thing Ms. D is a dance teacher and therefore has tons and tons of fabulous frocks to put on!

1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

You are so good at sewing, make her some. They have some cute patterns out there. Blessings.