About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

T-shirt refashion

I don't know about you, but I have a TON of T-shirts left over from college. Each spring, I bring them out and each fall I put them away again...never wearing them once. Why do I keep doing this?!?! L and XL baggy shirts may have looked good at one time (hmm, perhaps not), but certainly not now. Sentimental reasons, I guess. Fond memories and all that..........

Soooo, I happened to stumble upon this website and thought "A-Ha!" The perfect use for gently worn, filled with happy memories T-shirts. So, I pulled out 2 clean (though very wrinkled) tees:



and turned them into this:


She certainly knows how to "ruffle her stuff", don't ya think?!


A very blessed Easter to you all.

No comments: