About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quiet round these parts

It has been pretty quiet round these parts the last few days. Just normal, every day life. Following the routine and all that. Not that I mind in the least. It is all too easy to take "typical" days for granted...until something happens that makes you yearn for the time when your life followed a common rhythm. Life can change in the blink of an eye. Don't be fooled into thinking that routine is boring. Be thankful.





**Do you think her jacket is a tad to small?!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That last picture is so funny!!!
You are so right, routine and normal, is a GOOD thing!