About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Show us those pearly whites


The Noodle had gone to the dentist last fall, but while she sat in the chair and opened her mouth, it wasn't an official cleaning--they just looked around and gave her the once over to make sure there weren't any cavities that were evident by sight. Since she had done so well with that visit, they told me that when I made my 6 month appointment, to schedule one for her too and they'd do an actual cleaning. Today was the day. I went first and she sat next to me, watching and taking in everything. Then it was her turn. Boy, was she ready! Before they had even started, she had her mouth open and kept it that way until they were all finished. Picking the flavor of toothpaste was fun (bubble gum) and when she was finished, she picked a pack of cards from the treasure box. We're so thankful that this milestone went by without any fanfare or drama!

Clean, healthy teeth all around! Yeah!!

No comments: