About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Visit with Great Grandma and Great Aunt I.

Sisters and best friends.
Sharing some corn on the cob with Great Aunt I.
What's a girl to do? Jewels, jewels and more jewels!
Chipmunk cheeks due to donut holes.
Today we hooked up with Grandma and Great Grandma to visit J's Great Aunt I. Great Aunt I. is 98 and Great Grandma is 96. Wow...talk about strong genes. The Chinese Noodle was a bit hesitant at first, but quickly warmed up (especially once the pretend cooking toys and costume jewelry came out). She also had her first donut hole--yum. We hadn't seen Great Grandma since Christmas, so it was nice to visit with her again. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: