About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Papa!

Today we went out and had lunch with Papa to celebrate his birthday. The whole drive out, the Chinese Noodle kept saying "Papa, Papa". She certainly enjoyed being introduced to everyone, looking around and especially liked sharing Papa's birthday goodie. I was hoping she'd fall asleep in the car on the ride home, which she did, but as I was laying her down in her crib, her eyes opened up. She was quiet for a few minutes but is now fully awake and babbling away. Each time I go in to re-cover her up, she looks up at me and says "more?" as in "you want me to do more sleeping?!" to which I firmly respond yes. We'll see if she succumbs to slumber...heaven know she's tired.

"Honor your father and mother as the Lord Your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the Lord your God is giving you"
Deuteronomy 5:16

No comments: