About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, My Love



Here's to a very special Valentine's day to the best husband in the world. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. Who knew that a blind date 12 years ago would turn into something so special? God certainly had his hand in our meeting, and has continued to watch over us and bless us. I love you!!!!

"4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails."
1 Corinthians 13

No comments: