About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Fat Tuesday!

"Man World"...a little scary down here. Think I'll stick with Daddy!
Farley, my frog, and I are getting so good at coloring and cutting!

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. We haven't had a ton of stuff going on, I just haven't gotten around to updating. So sorry! It took my sister-in-law reminding me gently on my Facebook page that "we need an update!". So here are a few photos taken over the last few days. J has been working on the cradle and took the C.N. down into the basement, aka "Man World" as one friend likes to call it, to do some touch up painting. She was fine for the first few minutes and then spied a bike that needs a new chain. She kept saying "bike? bike?" and swinging her legs like she was pedaling...not the easiest way to paint, but I know he loved having her down there with him. She's also been very into coloring and cutting. J brought home some old drawings and so this past weekend, while I was at the gym, the two of them kept busy coloring.

Hope everyone went out and ate some pancakes. We certainly did! J was cooking at church and the C.N. and I were only too willing to help eat up. Happy Fat Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Seth said...

Cari was thrilled to see, when she checked first thing this morning at school, that you had updated the blog. Thanks for keeping us in mind! We love you guys and appreciate your humor...the "man world" comment was funny. Love, S and C