About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

First Snowfall of the season


It was doing this
all day yesterday.  Beautiful big, fluffy white flakes.  I can say that since I didn't have to travel anywhere on the highways, only around town and close to home.  Those commuting to and fro probably had a few more choice words for the snow.

The Noodle was itching to get out and play around in it after school, so once she got home, we piled on the layers.
The park was quiet and unmarred until we got there.  We made sure we left our mark with lots of snow angels.
Today Daddy and the girls decided to build a snow family.
I dashed out for the final photo session.

No comments: