About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

For the love of shoes.......

Gah--this little one slays me!  Every time I turn around, she's rifling through my closet searching for some shoes to put on.  These have been her favorites lately--not sure about the face here...perhaps channeling her "inner robot"?!
 Bustin' a move...
And then 5 minutes later, she's donned another pair!  Now that it is getting colder I've been trying to have her wear socks, but no sooner do we walk through the door and she's ripping them off and slinking upstairs to go find shoes.
I found a pair of dress-up shoes that light up thinking that would appease her, but it seems that only Mama's shoes will do.  Ha!

No comments: