About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just checking in..........


 We've been pretty MIA around the virtual world lately, which is o.k.  I've been making a conscious effort to really be present and in the moment.  Especially since summer is quickly slipping through my fingers.
Taking time to just sit and enjoy the breeze.  Or listen to the Noodle chatter on.  Or linger after lunch down at the park and watch the water.  Or catch up on some good books (both with the Noodle and just for myself).
This past weekend, while J was ripping down wallpaper, the Noodle and I headed down into the Valley for a fundraiser for their therapeutic riding program.  Gorgeous weather and lots of smiles.  It does this mama's heart good!
***Update on the wrist--it wasn't broken and after 2 weeks the cast came off :)  Better safe than sorry, especially when dealing with growth plates!

No comments: