About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Friday, July 19, 2013

House blessing and gathering

A few weekends ago Uncle came up and surprised my parents.  They had no clue he was coming and were thoroughly speechless!!  We had been wanting to have our house blessed for quite a while and were hoping Uncle could do it, but because he lives so far away, it didn't seem like it was going to happen.  Then he let us know that over the 4th he'd be up for a short time.  Perfect!
 
We gathered family and Uncle created an awesome "service" where we could dedicate the house to the Lord.  Afterwards a few more friends and family showed up for some tasty treats, lawn games and of course laughs.  It was a great way to celebrate the holiday as well as be surrounded by those we love. 

No comments: