About Me

My photo
I love to laugh and love with my family, read, exercise, cook and sew, all the while giving thanks to God for his immeasureable love and faithfulness to me.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello Monday

I haven't done a "Hello Monday" post in a while, so how about a few shout outs?
Hello pretty, little waterfall which is only a short walk from our home.
Hello skipping stones and looking for shells.  A winter day in the '50s?  We'll take it!
Hello determined look--riding your horse is serious business.  Especially in your jammies.
Hello, welcome to my shoe shop!
Hello un-expected home reno projects.  You weren't on our agenda, but I guess that doesn't matter.
Hello to planned projects--much easier to manage!
Hello to bright, happy smiles.  Someone made the switch to full-day Kindergarten in the middle of January and couldn't be more pleased!!
Linking up with Lisa and her Hello posts.





No comments: